Espresso Sorbet

This light and frosty dessert is the perfect ending to a summer meal. It will take a few hours, so plan to make this espresso sorbet ahead of time so you can enjoy it later.

Ingredients:
* 6 tbs espresso ground coffee
* 4 tbs brown sugar
* 1 quart boiling water
* 1 cup whipped cream
* Cocoa powder

Preparation:
In a bowl, combine the ground coffee and brown sugar. Add boiling water and mix. Let steep until water has cooled, then strain out coffee grounds. Pour the mixture into a shallow pan or dish, and freeze for at least 3 hours. A deeper container will take longer to freeze through. When the sorbet is nearly frozen (still scoopable), serve into tall chilled glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a great website. The site owner has done a great job writing/collecting articles to post, the info here is really insightful. You just secured yourself a guarenteed reader. browse around this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding this site made all the work I did to find it look like nothing. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this detailed analysis of the subject. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I submitted your site to some of the biggest social networks so others can find your blog. helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, I really impressed with your efforts. Keep it up. I also share topclass brands of espresso powder to buy. Must read.

    ReplyDelete